- Web Application Planning
- PHP vs ASP.net Comparison
- Web Application Development Process
- Guide to Web Application Development
- Internet Database Development
- PHP & MySQL Development
- What is Content Management System (CMS)
- Drupal vs Joomla vs WordPress CMS Comparison
- Enterprise CMS Comparison - Summary
- Enterprise Content Management System vs Open Source CMS - Detailed Guide, Security, Performance Statistics
- Pros and Cons of Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal
- Enterprise eCommerce Platform Comparison
- Magento vs OScommerce vs Zen Cart Comparison
- Best eCommerce Software
- eCommerce SEO
Business Planning for Web Projects
- Internet / Online Business Ideas and Strategies for Entrepreneurs
- Web Development Cost Comparison
- Hiring a Web Application Company Considerations
- How to Hire a Good Web Application Development Company
- Challanges for hiring Offshore Web Development Company
- Guide to Merchant Account Payment Gateways
- e-Business Strategy and Process
Server Management and Hosting
- Dedicated / Managed Hosting Comparison
- Shared Hosting vs Managed Hosting
- Domains, DNS, Web Hosting, Email
- Domain Name System and DNS Servers
- All About Domain Name Registration
How Do I Check My Email Messages from Both home and Work?
By default, when you check your email messages, your email program will go to the Internet, access our POP 3 mail server, and download and save your email messages from our servers to your computer. Then it will remove your messages from our server. In order to receive your messages from both home and office, you need to set your email program in both places to leave a copy of your messages on our server for 5 days.
Here is how to accomplish this using Outlook Express:
- Open Outlook Express, Click on Tools, Accounts.
- Double click on the mail default or any email account that you want to configure.
- Click on Advanced tab.
- In the last section (Delivery), check the box that says, Leave a copy of message on the server.
- Also check the box that says, Remove from the server after 5 days.
- Click on OK and close
6222 Ferris Sq.
San Diego, CA 92121
Hours: Mon. - Fri., 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST
Contact Us »
Mobile App Development
iPhone, Google Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile —
In-house development team.
San Diego, CA, USA.
Web App Estimator
Select and unselect modules such CMS or eCommerce for your web application and watch the cost update in real time.Try It »