- Web Application Planning
- PHP vs ASP.net Comparison
- Web Application Development Process
- Guide to Web Application Development
- Internet Database Development
- PHP & MySQL Development
- What is Content Management System (CMS)
- Drupal vs Joomla vs WordPress CMS Comparison
- Enterprise CMS Comparison - Summary
- Enterprise Content Management System vs Open Source CMS - Detailed Guide, Security, Performance Statistics
- Pros and Cons of Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal
- Enterprise eCommerce Platform Comparison
- Magento vs OScommerce vs Zen Cart Comparison
- Best eCommerce Software
- eCommerce SEO
Business Planning for Web Projects
- Internet / Online Business Ideas and Strategies for Entrepreneurs
- Web Development Cost Comparison
- Hiring a Web Application Company Considerations
- How to Hire a Good Web Application Development Company
- Challanges for hiring Offshore Web Development Company
- Guide to Merchant Account Payment Gateways
- e-Business Strategy and Process
Server Management and Hosting
- Dedicated / Managed Hosting Comparison
- Shared Hosting vs Managed Hosting
- Domains, DNS, Web Hosting, Email
- Domain Name System and DNS Servers
- All About Domain Name Registration
Micosoft Outlook Issues and Problems
If you are getting duplicate emails on your computer in your Outlook Express, it could be that there is a corrupt email message in your inbox on the mail server. To delete the corupt email, simply:
- Login to your mail server
- Enter your user name (your email address)
- Enter your password
- Delete the corrupt/damaged message that is creating the duplicates
(You may want to delete all messages on the server, after you have downloaded them to your Outlook.)
Possible Causes of Duplicate Emails on Outlook Express
Problem: The "Leave Messages on the Server" box has been checked on your
Outlook Express account settings.
Fix: Uncheck the "Leave Messages on the Server" box. To do this, click on Tools>Accounts. You will see a box open (named Internet Accounts), click "Mail" tab, click on the mail account, click on Properties>Advanced. Remove the check in the box "Leave a copy of messages on server."
(The following information is from Microsoft Help and Support)
Problem: Outlook Downloads Messages from a POP3 Server Twice Outlook downloads messages from a Post Office Protocol 3 (POP3) server again after it empties the Deleted Items folder even if you have both the Leave a copy of messages on the server and the Remove from server when deleted from Deleted Items options enabled on the POP3 account.
Fix: There is not an available workaround for this problem. . . Simply delete the duplicate messages.
6222 Ferris Sq.
San Diego, CA 92121
Hours: Mon. - Fri., 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST
Contact Us »
Mobile App Development
iPhone, Google Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile —
In-house development team.
San Diego, CA, USA.
Web App Estimator
Select and unselect modules such CMS or eCommerce for your web application and watch the cost update in real time.Try It »